Android Studio is a new and fully integrated development environment that was recently introduced for the Android operating system. It was developed to provide an alternative to the new tools and Eclipse for application development, which are currently the most used.
When you start a new project in Android Studio, the composition of the project is displayed in the SDK directory along with almost all the files. It has turned into a degree based management system, which makes the creation process more flexible.
With Android Studio, you can see all the visual changes made to your app in the actual app, and with different configurations and resolutions, see how they look on different Android devices.
It gives the user the knowledge of:
- Write the first application
- Project construction
- Project Structure
- Application tests
- Android Studio Components
- New features of Android Studio
- And much more.
What is Android Studio APK?
Android application package. ... To create an APK file, the program for Android is first compiled with Android Studio and then all its parts are packed in a container file. The APK file contains the complete program code (e.g. dex files), resources, assets, certificates, and manifest files.
What else does the Android Studio offer?
- A strong and direct development environment.
- An easy way to test performance on other device types.
- Common element wizards and templates included in all Android programs.
- Fully featured editor with lots of extra tools to speed up your application development.
- This Android Studio app helps every beginner/developer to make Android Studio easier.
- Made easy and straightforward using the Android app.
- This Android Studio app is a pocketbook for Android developers.
- This app has many different features that allow the user to quickly open the app and point to the app, which can easily solve the problem.
What is new
- GIF Creator added, convert video to GIF.
- The membership model added.
- Support for subtitles added to the player, supports multiple titles.
- Added support for audio tracks in the player.
- More than 140 color filters have been added to "Live Editing --- >> Filters".
- Added "Copy field" and "Swap field" to "Live Editing --- >>" Box Overlay ".
- The user interface has changed a bit.
- Some bugs have been fixed.
- Fixed problem with green screen editing.