With hundreds of active players a day, PUBG Mobile is still one of the most popular mobile games for Android users on their mobile devices.
However, the game is still a relatively popular mobile title that requires a significant amount of power from your hardware. In addition, volatile game experiences can make it difficult for players to fully enjoy their FPS and Battle Royale with other players. So you need to find a way to reduce the graphical requirements and enjoy the whole game on your low-end phone.
Luckily, with the PGT: Pro Graphics Toolkit, with its simple and accessible settings, you can get into the configuration of the game and enjoy stunning MPS experiences.
Learn more about this mobile app in our full PUBG Mobile Gamer review.
What is the GFX Tool?
GFX Tool is an application that connects to your game's host file and unlocks the maximum frame rate. The frame rate (FPS) is lower for frames per second.
For example, if your device supports 30 fps, that means your device can render up to 30 fps per second. You need higher FPS for better and lag-free gameplay. However, most low-end devices do not support settings for high FPS, especially for 2-3 GB phones.
So we use the PGT: Pro graphics toolkit to unlock 60 fps of our device. There are many other options at 60 fps in color format, potato graphics, and many more that do better than other GFX tools.
If you are looking for one of the best pub GFX tools to improve the graphics and texture of a game without hacking your account, this is the right choice.
What is PGT: Pro Graphics Toolkit?
PGT: Pro Graphics Toolkit is a third-party Android utility to improve device performance in PUBG Mobile. As you know, not all devices support HD, HDR, or Ultra HD graphics settings. Still, people want to keep this great gameplay on their device.
The PGT: Pro Graphics Toolkit APK will help you get better graphics. Because different versions of PBBG like Light, China, and Global are available in the market. With this application, you can choose a specific version that is installed on your phone.
In addition, it provides all the necessary settings like FPS rate, graphic style, and more. However, there are four different graphics options available.
- Basic Graphics: It provides basic settings like Shadows, Styles, Resolution, Graphics, and Shadow Pixel Resolution.
- Advanced Graphics: It offers some advanced options that are primarily suitable for some high-end phones.
- Experimental graphics: has volatile and experimental functions.
- Various Graphics: This section contains functions that are only available for the application and are exclusive.
Quickly select the best settings for your devices
- For all of you who are looking for a quick experience with their PUBG gameplay, you can first enjoy all the pre-defined configurations available in the PUB Gfx tool. Here players can choose between over 1000 built-in settings for each of their Android devices. With hundreds of models available, it won't be difficult to choose the right settings for your devices. With just a few taps, you can enjoy simple and satisfying gameplay with minimal graphics.
Choose a different game version on your devices
- On the other hand, for those of you who install your unofficial PUBG mobile version on your mobile devices, the PUB Gfx tool also provides variant settings for some of your installations. Here you can select the version you are using and the system is fully optimized for each version. Therefore, other functions of the application are properly supported.
Make some adjustments to the default settings
- For those of you who are more interested in manual settings, the app also offers dozens of customization options for new users in their default settings. Here you can change the resolution and graphic quality of your images. Choose the best options for your hardware so you can have a smooth and satisfying experience with the new graphics.
- To enhance your gaming experience, Pub GFX Tool also offers sleek FPS settings that improve gameplay and a unique graphics style that lets you choose between different visual modes. Enjoy your real, dramatic, cinematic, and many other visual styles in the Pub GFX + tool.
- For more graphics configuration, you can also change the shadow effects and MSAA settings to fully customize your gaming experience.
Different settings with interesting graphics optimization optimization
- For those of you interested, the Pub GFX + tool offers a variety of settings that you can use and enjoy. First, change the color format in your system and unlock unique visual experiences. Replace the render level with the many options available to turn your characters into beautiful or literal potatoes.
- Play in expansion mode and discover the unique experiences the game offers. Enjoy with lighting effects to enable unique and interesting visual experiences.
Have fun with experimental settings
- Last but not least, you can now enjoy the many experimental settings offered by the app if you're still not happy with the sleek in-game graphics of the Pub GFX + tool. Try one of these unique features to customize the in-game audio, change the shader effect, and so on. If you want to get unique experiences in a more satisfying way, change the experimental settings.
How do I use PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit APK?
- Step 1. Download the APK file from the link above.
- Step 2. Go to the download folder of the file manager application and tap the APK file to install it.
- Step 3. Start the application and give it all the necessary approvals.
- Step 4. Tap the game type and select the installed version.
- Step 5. In the application called "Best Settings for your phone", tap the first option, and scroll down to find your device.
- Step 6. Tap the Import button next to the device model name.
- Step 7. If your device is not listed, you can adjust the basic and advanced graphics settings to suit your needs.
- Step 8. In the advanced settings, you can enable the modes "Zero Delay" and "Memory Gain" and in the default settings, you can increase or decrease the graphics and FPS values.
- Step 9. Alternatively, you can import the settings of each device with the same specifications as you would import.
Below are the features you like best.
- Change the fps according to your requirements
- Dark mode
- Enable HDR
- Dynamic shadow rendering
- Supports different versions of the game
- Supports potato graphics
- Change the resolution
- Unlock all FPS levels
- Enable anti-aliasing or replace it with X2, X4
All supported versions: Global, CN, Lite, KR, VN, TW, Beta.
Do I have a pub account limit when using this GFX tool?
No, your account is not restricted. I have used this premium GFX tool in my own pub account for the last two months and have not had any problems yet.
What does this PGT do: Is the Pro Graphics Toolkit really worth it?
The actual price of this Pub GFX tool is Pub 65. I also share it for free with thinkers.
If our PGT: Pro Graphics Toolkit APK doesn't work. What should we do?
PUBG has recently released a new update that removes all types of potato graphics. Now you have to open your pub game with the tool.
- Unlock more frames per second and graphics
- Remove graphics settings
- Shadow quality, zero interval mode
- Battery efficient mode for pubs
- GPU and graphics optimization
- PAID crack fashion
After using this app, I can achieve 40-50 fps in HDR + settings on a 3GB device. However, the best available import settings for your device are always optimized for smooth and lag-free gameplay. If you want a specific upgrade, you can always do a manual configuration