Pflanzenerkennung - DISCOVER THE DIVERSITY OF NATURE
What's blooming there? With the Pflanzenerkennung app, this question is quickly answered. Take a picture of a plant, find out what it is called and learn everything you want to know from a profile. Highly precise algorithms based on artificial intelligence recognize wild plants even if they are not (yet) in bloom!
In the Pflanzenerkennung app, you can easily view all your collected plant finds in a watch list. Maps show where you found your plants. So you can see how your knowledge of wild plants is increasing.
But Pflanzenerkennung is even more! The app is free and ad-free because it is part of a scientific research project that aims to improve nature conservation. The collected observations serve to answer scientific research questions that deal, for example, with the spread of invasive species or the effects of climate change on biotopes.
In regular stories, you will learn new things about the project, get insights into the scientific work or be made curious about what is happening in nature.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE Pflanzenerkennung?
- Identify wild plants simply by taking a photo with your smartphone
- Learn more about plant species using extensive profiles
- Collect your finds in your watch list
- Become part of an innovative scientific community
- Share your finds on Twitter, Instagram & Co!
HOW GOOD IS Pflanzenerkennung?
Species identification with Pflanzenerken nung is based on deep learning algorithms, which have an accuracy of well over 90%. It is important for a high determination accuracy to take sharp and as close as possible pictures of plant parts such as flowers, leaves, bark or fruit.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PROJECT?
Visit our website www.florincognita.de or follow us on social media. You can find us on Twitter (@Flora_Incognita), Instagram (@flora.incognita), and Facebook (@flora.incognita).
IS THE APP REALLY FREE AND AD-FREE?
Yes. You can use Pflanzenerkennung anytime, as long as you want. It is free to use, without advertising, without a premium version, and without a subscription. You may find planting so much fun that it becomes a new hobby. We have received this feedback many times!
WHO DEVELOPED Pflanzenerkennung?
The Pflanzenerkennung app is being developed by scientists from the Technical University of Ilmenau and the Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry Jena. Its development was funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, the Federal Agency for Nature Conservation with funds from the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety, the Thuringian Ministry for the Environment, Energy and Nature Conservation and the Thuringia Nature Conservation Foundation. The project was recognized as an official project of the "UN Decade of Biological Diversity" and won the Thuringian Research Prize in 2020.
How To Download And install it?
To start the download, you can download Pflanzenerkennung by clicking the button above. After downloading, you find APK on your browser's "Downloads" page. Which can be found anywhere on the Internet before you can install it on your phone, you need to make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. A confirmation window will pop up based on your browser preferences.
To make this possible, the following steps are largely the same. Open the menu, settings, security, and search for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than Google Play Store, ApkBoat.com. You can go to "Download" in your browser and tap once on the downloaded file. Then install and launch it on your phone. There you will have to wait for some time to load the content. Then tap on the button to run it, this option is available in the security settings of your Android mobile phone.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Q1. What is APK Download?
Ans: The APK extension is used for the Android package kit and the file format is used to install the Android application (X. XE for Windows). If you want to install an APK, you need to manually download and run the file (a process "sideloading").
Q2. Is it safe to download the Pflanzenerkennung Apk file from ApkBoat.com?
Ans: APK files install applications on your system so that they pose a serious security risk. One can modify the APK maliciously before installing and then use it as a digital Trojan horse to install and operate the mover Therefore, you need to make sure that the website you are using, ApkBoat.com, is trustworthy.
Q3. Where can I find apk files on Android?
Ans: If you want to find apk files on your android phone, you can find apk in / data/application/directory under user-installed application, whereas pre-installed files are in the system/application folder using eS. File manager to access it.
Q4 How to find hidden apk files on an android phone?
Ans: To view hidden files on your child's Android device, go to the My Documents folder, then go to the storage folder that you can check - either device storage or SD card. Click once on the "More" link in the upper right corner. A prompt will appear and you can check to see if there are any hidden files.
What are the Pros and Cons of installing the Pflanzenerkennung Apk file on your Android phone?
- APK files are popular for many reasons. The main reason is that new apps have been leaked in advance and are available for download as APK files. This means that users, can get official access to new apps before they are available on the official Play Store.
- It may be that no application is available in the user's country and therefore cannot be downloaded from the Play Facial Play Store. To access the number of restricted or restricted applications in some areas, users can download the APK file from other sources. For example, the IQ option, an application for a reliable trading online trading platform, is not available for download in some countries. Users in these countries can download the app's IQ Option APK file directly from the IQ Option official website.
- APK files allow users to bypass the carrier to get the latest Google updates. It may take some time for some Google updates to be published and available on-air versions. Users can avoid the wait by downloading the APK file directly.
- While APK files are easy to install, they may not always be useful or secure. Users should be careful when downloading APK files as it may be a stolen or illegal application.
- There are various APK services available on the Internet that allow users, to download pirated copies directly from their websites. However, it is an illegal activity that users should avoid. Therefore, proper research must be done before downloading any third-party APK files to avoid future legal issues.
- APK files are available from many sources on the Internet. However, not all of these can be considered reliable. Some APK files contain malicious software that intentionally infects a user's device. Doing so could compromise the security of the phone and lead to the theft of personal information.
- There have also been cases where hackers use APK files, modify them and allow additional applications. Users can accidentally leak sensitive personal information from the device to hackers.
This review must have met all your questions about the Pflanzenerkennung Apk. Download and enjoy this amazing app for Android and PC now. If you like the Pflanzenerkennung Apk, please share it with your friends and family.
Please rate the application for me to encourage us more and thanks
Malan: It's awesome when you open it and all the applications are already there, which saves a lot of time and is just cool. But it doesn't always install everything; it was only one of eleven items that weren't in the play store, to begin with, but it did install the other two from the same pc.
Foxworth Barly: It's a good app, but it offers me much more than I want. I'm just interested in local data, but this software offers you a number of choices for installing applications you don't need. To make it a 5-star app, they should remove the extra nonsense.
Alshiti roan: Excellent application. It's what I need to mount anything!!!! I still request that the app's developers make the app installable because it claims it's corrupt but other than that, it's awesome.
Chrisman con: If the notification "Nice application available" occurs while attempting to install applications, simply open "APK Installer."